When life fell into duality, it happened in three stages:
1. The Confinement of Space: The Infinite Ocean of Existence expresses at all times, but when its expression becomes very specific in a certain part of its boundlessness, a space forms. This space, like a current in the ocean, behaves differently than the rest. The Infinite decided to create a very specific expression that it could study, the way the ocean observes a current within it.
This brought about several anomalies that had not existed before: * The concept of space, which in turn yielded the idea of boundaries. * To maintain the illusion of separation, required focused attention. This created areas of existence that were unexpressed because of the attention directed elsewhere. This self-abandonment created addiction and obsessive focus on that which took its place – the root of all addiction. * The concept of permanence arose: the illusion that something we love can stay the same and be kept by holding onto it.
2. Expression become Reflection As more and more attention is given to something, it become denser and denser. The more ‘real’ we believe an illusion to be, the more permanent presence it gets. In this way, the expression of what the Infinite was, became a dense mirror and as all mirrors do, reflected what the Infinite was not. From this more illusions arose:
* The illusion of duality – the concept that more than one being can exist. * The illusion of individual freedom of choice. Appearances of the opposite behavior found in mirror images suggested that the image could do something other than what the Infinite expressed. * The concept of opposites arose. The Infinite now thought Itself to be ‘opposite’ to the current within It. The Embodiment of the Infinite formed from the area of the current within Itself.
3. The Entrapment of Individuation As the Embodiment of the Infinite became surrounded by opposite mirror images, It became more and more isolated by what appeared to be a hostile environment. It saw Itself to be alone. When one believes oneself to be that which you are not, it cuts you off from your Source of Eternal Being. This aggravated the feeling of being completely alone and caused the following illusions:
* When one stands between mirrors, there appears to be many of you extending into infinity in front of and behind you. This gave the illusion of one and of many. * For every action it appeared that there were infinite numbers of opposite actions in the mirrors. This created the impression of the actions of the many being more determinative than that of the one. This added to the feeling of the One being unable to effect Its environment. The illusion of being trapped and imprisoned by the ‘over-powering’ presence of the environment arose. * The feeling that the many must know more and be more capable of controlling reality arose, as did the power of numbers. * Linear progression and the illusion of linear time arose.
What is Resurrection?
Resurrection within the microcosm, or individual, as well as in the macrocosm, is the reparation of the three schisms that happen within our eternal being to cause a life of opposition and alienation from Source. It occurs in three stages, in reverse order of how the fall of the individual into density happened.
1. The First Stage of Resurrection: In the first stage of resurrection, the inner schism of the awake body (the physical) and the dream body (the soul) is healed. The master learns how to balance the feminine (receptive) and masculine (pro-active) within by living them not alternatively, but simultaneously. In doing this he or she becomes wakeful in the dream and able to feel the dreamlike quality of the awake times. This allows one to take full responsibility for the part of our existence lived while we sleep. Eventually sleep and awake states seem equally real and can be lived simultaneously. Life and death lose their claim on the master. The many become the one in this stage.
2. The Second Stage of Resurrection When the inner conflict of masculine and feminine, body and soul, life and death come to a resolution of integrated co-operation, resources are released that deliver power to the master. He or she becomes able to move at will between the physical and the soul realities. The master knows the mirrors of life and death, dreaming and awakening to be equally unreal or real. They become tools of the poetic expression of his being. The mirrors between which he stands, lose their hold over him as he sees them for what they are. The key component to achieving this stage is to live with exuberant authenticity (this shatters the mirrors) and without any attachment to the reflection and opinion or judgment of our mirrored environment.
3. The Third Stage of Resurrection During this stage, called the magical existence, instantaneous manifestation becomes possible as the gap between cause and effect closes (the definition of white magic). The deeper understanding of the perfection behind the appearances; the purpose of expression beyond the details, becomes apparent. The deeply mystical concept of the expresser and the expression being one becomes clear. The inner fall of consciousness becomes healed as the current and ocean remember their inseparable oneness.
Almine is endorsed and described as one of the greatest mystics of our time by world leaders and scientists alike. Author of 24 books, her work represents the cutting edge of metaphysics and Gnosticism; that place where the physical and non-physical meet and new realities are born. Find out more at http://spiritualjourneys.com or visit her Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/SpiritualJourneys